premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Nice. I just got out of a semi long relationship and decided to give these "app" a try now. Noticed most are absolutely trash, and you can converse for a bit and they just either go MIA or I lose complete interest from the way they respond (1-2 word messages making me carry a conversation, or they just sound uneducated af).

Met someone who seems pretty chill, been talking for like 2 weeks and told her I'd take her out to dinner but now I feel like I should've just said coffee from the responses here lol.
Sounds like you're doing well with this person, so dinner is a fine idea I think. If she's able to hold up her end of the conversation in texts/voice interactions over a couple of weeks, then dinner is a natural next step. I don't usually wait that long to get face-to-face, so dinner in my "system" is a bit riskier.
Thanks for the reassurance. Yes she seems to be a finer person compared to the others I've talked with on the apps. I picked a nice place to eat, near the water. Let's see how it pans out.

One thing I like is I don't have to text her first always. She'll text me to say hi and likes to keep it simple (ex: something that happened at work). I find this to be rare amongst females these days since they rarely like to text first.... is this what you all notice as well?
Appreciate 1