TheVazha
Major
Rep
Drives: X5Mmmkay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYEIL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M 4EVER View Post
I have X5 for mine family and to be honest its plenty big, for me would be just waist of money

Same here, rather get the X5M for that money. NO BRAINER
I looked at the X5M and not only is it outdated when compared to the current generation it’s also not big enough for our family. Vehicles are not one size fits all so what is a waste* and a no brainer to you is the perfect fit for others. Thanks to BMW we have many options.
Defientely not outdated. It's all the same program, just presented in a prettier way. The way the F85 accelerates/shifts/handles/brakes is far superior to 90% of crap on the roads today. Fact.

And also, the X7 is amazing. Totally a place and time for it. I'd drive one over a GLS 550 all day, and every other competitor is light years behind. Also fact.

But not fair to say the F85 is outdated. If you can afford a X7 "M" you can afford an X5M so I'm assuming you were motivated by size for your family. I respect that. I have a growing family too. But, if you can squeeze into the X5M, you'll find that 98% of the time when you don't have a car full of kids, you're much happier. 🤗