04-15-2020, 04:13 PM   #2174
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Calisthenics. My workouts are kicking my ass....but then again, I'm half the size as you guys. I'm actually seeing more results in the last month working out from home. I base this solely on the fact that I'm doing no cardio whatsoever and calories are being used for building mass rather being burned off on a machine. I guess I'll continue to eat more and continue to push my way through this. On the opposite end of the spectrum, I really hope I can get back in the gym sometime in June.
good for you bro! i'm just doing enough to get by but i'm more use to doing heavy lifting. i feel less motivated because there's a difference between someone who worksout hard with intensity...and than there's the guys who just work out to work out. hopefully shit gets back to normal here
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00