View Single Post
      12-14-2010, 06:52 PM   #1
Jet335i
Major
Rep
Drives: '21 F96 X6MC, '11 E92 M3

Thumbs up Ryan Amico @ Steve Thomas BMW (SoCal)

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give a review of my experience with Ryan Amico at Steve Thomas BMW in Camarillo, CA.

I've been in a BMW since summer 2008 - starting off with a e92 335i. Then back in Feb 2010 I got rid of that and picked up a used 2008 M3 coupe. It had most of everything that I wanted - including a 6MT. But, it wasn't completely optioned as I would've wanted but it was such a great deal that I had to jump on it.

Fast forward to November, and I started getting the itch for the DCT. The competition package and new idrive were definite bonuses, but I wanted an M3 exactly as I wanted it - no compromises. Also, I had to figure out how I was going to sell my car quickly.

I went to a couple of local dealerships - and it was the typical car-buying experience. Dealing with sales guys who didn't know what they were talking about, haggling with you over astronomical prices - just a pain in the butt. To top it off, it looked like there were no cars in the country exactly like I wanted.

Golferr refers me to Ryan - and via email I could tell Ryan was very knowledgeable. I gave him a call and from only 2 minutes of him looking and going the extra mile, he was able to locate the EXACT car I wanted already on a ship, 3 weeks out. Only thing was I had to offload my car quick to jump on the new car. I took my car up and Ryan and the service department looked it over and basically paid it off for me, and helped me with a couple of hiccups along the way. It was this part that impressed me the most.

Ryan gave me a SWEET deal - but on top of that made things as painless, quick, and efficient as it could've been. If you're looking for a guy who's going to give you the best deal in 5 minutes as opposed to haggling - go to Ryan.

If you're looking for a CA who's just as passionate about BMW's as you are - and won't BS you - talk to Ryan. Ryan has a client for life here!
Appreciate 0