View Single Post
      05-01-2018, 11:43 PM   #1
yllwwgn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i
Location: Milky Way, Earth, North America, Arizona more specifically.

Thumbs up yllwwgn - NEW (slightly modified) X3 M40i - pics

Hi everyone, I've been on here for a while, reading, posting, etc... but had to wait till my X3 M40i finally came in. But then I knew I wanted to change some things on it even while I was waiting for it to arrive, so I lined up a few small tweaks, and figured I'd wait to post till those were done. Anyway, I absolutely love this thing... the utility, the power, the chassis. I had a 135 that was part daily driver, part hobby, and didn't think I'd part with that for a while. So I followed the development of the new M40 for a time, and then one day went to test drive it, just for fun. I'm still pleasantly surprised daily at how excellent of a platform this thing is, the balance of practicality, driving dynamics, and flexible powerplant that it provides. Anyway, like most of us I could rant about it for a while... but there's no need... so, hello all, and glad to share some pics! Oh and figured I'd throw one in of the 135 that this replaced.

Glad to be here!
Attached Images

"Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak".

Last edited by yllwwgn; 05-02-2018 at 09:07 AM..
Appreciate 6
JSY578.00
Max Well4788.50
ZHPsedan135.50
sinbad4783.50