09-11-2007, 02:25 AM   #1
mig28
Major
Rep
Drives: She's black, wild, 'n hawt!!

Thumbs down Eisenhaus Service

Attention : Eisenhaus

LETTER OF COMPLAINT

With this letter, I want to let everybody know that I am are very disappointed with Eisenhaus’ performance (www.eisenhaus.com). I have paid the first downpayment since 16 May 2007 for the exhaust, but I have not received any status (whether my order is done or still under processing or etc) until today. The following is the detail of my order.

Item : Eisenmann quad Exhaust for BMW E90 320

Quantity : 1 (one) unit

I can't accept this condition, as I am facing a big loss because of this delay. I am claiming compensations from your company :

- Connecting pipe for BMW E90 320i
- Discount for the payment I have made
- Eisenhaus must send the item from Germany to USA by airfreight, to cover the delay of the shipment ( somone told me that they are planning to do sea freight)

I thanked you for your attention and cooperation.. looking forward to settle this matter in professional way.

Thank you

------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, let me tell you guys about the situation here.

Couple months ago I purchased an exhaust to Eisenhaus (as the sole Distributor for Eisenmann). And until today, I haven't received any exhaust or even a status for my order from them.well I know some exhaust are not in stock but can you imagine waiting for 4 months!!!

Last Friday and last night I spoke with Jayson and Lee (Manager of Eisenhaus and one of the representative) and he couldn't even inform me or explain to me when I'm going to receive my exhaust! all he can said it " ill let you know end of this week ) always next week and next week.

Basically I don't like to talk like this through forum. But Eisenhaus didn't give me much options. Everyone knows that 4 months is way too long just to get the exhaust!

P/s : Pls let me know your opinion about this, guys

Last edited by mig28; 09-11-2007 at 03:23 AM..
Appreciate 0