View Single Post
      09-30-2022, 10:05 AM   #14
Mzj01
Rep
Drives: 2023 x7 2022 m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolerbythelake View Post
You'll have to let us know how this turns out. From all the things we've heard over on the stop sale thread, it's affecting all X7s as the software is the same but we've obviously been unable to confirm anything. My CA was hoping mine wasn't going to be affected by the stop sale as nothing came back flagged on their end. Once it was received and entered into their inventory (or however that process works), that's when it popped up on their end. Not intending to be the pessimist about this for you but I would mentally prepare for the stop sale punch in the gut when it arrives (not trying to sound too hyperbolic, just how it feels LOL). Who knows though maybe your dealer is right. But so far no one here on the forums has been able to take delivery since this has come about.
Yeah, I figured. The vehicle is still in QC and he said it was due to leave it yesterday. There is no way he would know what is going on. I will wait and see what next week brings, but seriously considering changing things to order with B&W stereo. I mean if we are possibly looking at Nov anyhow. That’s the problem, there is so much misinformation out there and no official statement as of yet. At least that I know of. It’s the lack of transparency that has me a little alarmed. This is my first ever BMW order and I wish it went a bit smoother to be honest. Nobody’s fault I suppose it’s just how it panned, especially being a new year of something. Just makes me upset that weeks ago I was locked from making the stereo change and now possibly this.
Appreciate 0