View Single Post
      04-08-2008, 02:46 PM   #1
Kiety
The ONE
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i Cabriolet

Finally did it - 135i on order

I don't know if I should love you guys or hate you guys.

I was 100% set on getting the 128i convertible, but endless threads of the mighty 135i swayed me and I called my girlfriend and asked her to go place an order for me (she works at Mitsubishi, so she's got a few friends working in a local BMW dealership :biggrin (128i order canceled, i didn't get a good deal on it anyways since I sought out to try myself without relying on girlfriend, regret it dearly) I actually have *not* seen or driven the 128i or 135i's, but I did spend many hours test driving the 328i and 335i's so I have a decent feel for the cars I would hope. The SG + coral looked absolutely stunning on the 335i, should be equally impressive on the 135 (I hope at least)

135i Cabriolet
Sparkling Graphite
Coral Red
Moonlight top
Glacier Aluminum trim
Premium package
Sport package
Sound package
Auto Transmission
Comfort Access
PDC

with (freebies)
Rubber mats including trunk(and original carpet ones as well)
Aluminum Pedals (so my feet stay cool when cruising top down - if I ever try it bare feet)

I wanted the wind blocker and splash guards thrown in but the splash guards can't be installed in the 135i with sport apparantly, and then couldn't get the wind blocker thrown in for free. But they gave me a trunk kit (LED triangle, luggage holder? of some sorts) and $1200 off MSRP

I opted not to get the navi and power seats seeing as it's just me driving it, and I have a portable navi already for the rare times I need directions.

Total comes to just under 60k including PDI/Freight/Admin

going to call them in a few days to get production #!!
Appreciate 0