E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by five_timer View Post
You can't just conveniently ignore the Monaco race to fit your theory. There were pit stops and other opportunities for Hamilton to get ahead. And Rosberg outqualified HAM in Canada fair and square. Plus, it was because of the better Q3 qual lap by ROS in Monaco that HAM was ultimately at the mercy of ROS in the final moments.

As for Hamilton's bad luck, he's had a little, but it's part of the sport to have breakdowns, and get taken-out by other cars. Raikkonnen's entire career with McLaren was just one long run of bad luck.
I kinda get what you mean. That's why I said what NR did in Monaco Qualifying was borderline shady IMO. But the timing, location, and consequences was just too coincident and perfect for him.

Especially on a track where overtake is nearly impossible on identical car, and ROS can just copy and cover HAM pit strategy. Keep in mind "normally" the car ahead can have the call to pit first or later.

Its just all these combined cutting corners and floor it gave me a bitter taste, he is quite desperate to win with "any cost".

For those know me and my comments in the past several years here, have been quite fair enough and stick to the facts. So I'm not bias to LH solely, and just based on the actions and impressions drivers gave.

Anyhow, there's still lots of races to go. Things will happen to HAM is possible to ROS either. Having said that, without car problems, Mercedes are still way ahead of the pack at the moment.