Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjs83 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimdall View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjs83 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimdall View Post
if you'd like I can share my experience with the 3 seats in the second row.

I'm exactly in the same shoes 6,4, years and 8 weeks. And not towing hitch and bicycles don't come along until I fix the issue.
I'd love to hear. We're about a month out on delivery of our X7 with bench replacing a van. Kids are almost 7, 5 and 3. Planning to put them 3 across in the 2nd row, same as I do on my X5. I tested the seats out in an X7 at the dealership and it seemed like a pretty easy fit.
Now I'm interested to know you're setup and choice of car seats.

I went with Peg-Perego on the sides -still waiting for second one to arrive " Isofix and reclining Seats at all times with no adjustments required for reclining" and baby jogger city go with a base in the 2nd row middle seat.
In the X5 I have a Diono Radion 3R on each of the left and right second row seats for my 3 and 5 year olds using isofix. The oldest is in a booster in the middle. Originally I tried a Maxi Cosi RodiFix but there was something funny with the shoulder belt feed and it was never tightening itself and would just hang loose. I swapped for a Peg Perego Viaggo which is a tighter fit in the middle but my son is still able to buckle himself.

I am keeping this setup in the X5 so I would like to be able to use the car seats we have from our Sienna which the X7 is replacing. Chicco Myfits on the outboard seats with a Chicco Kidfit booster in the middle. I tested this setup at the dealer in an X7 and it seems to fit but it may be difficult for the child in the booster to buckle himself. Worst case I will experiment with a narrower booster or swapping one of Myfits for a new Radion but generally the concept works.
Where'd you get your peg Perego from
My seat arrived broken and I'm looking again for another one.
Amazon.

My friend things this one works even better in the middle. Big Kid Amp High Back 2-in-1 Belt-Positioning Booster, Sprocket https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AJSIVWW..._mTjmFbT0874ZH with this https://www.seatbeltextenderpros.com...belt-extender/
2019 BMW X5 xdrive40i Mineral White
Appreciate 1
Heimdall136.50