View Single Post
      01-24-2007, 04:42 PM   #20
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d

i still don't like the commodores Nick and i really do believe it shouldn't have beaten most european cars in the 21 car list(i might have exaggerated a bit in saying it shouldn't have beaten all 21 cars) Commodores have improved in design and HANDLING etc but as you even said yourself the quality issues are still obvious.

I do however have a soft spot for the HSV's. In the a couple of posts above i said that these HSV models might have been a big boost for the judges in COTY to make Holden a clear winner, they are definate value for money performance wise,"bang-for-your-buck" as they say in wheels.

Oh BTW i agree with you about the V8's and it most likely not being the needs of most families here but there are plenty of households that have enthusiests that love v8 gurgelers. My father and i do, my neigbours do, so i think it depends on what families want. Ive seen plenty of the new VE SS's around the roads then the omega's. So i do think its quite relevant in Australia due to the fact its HOLDEN and most Australian households love there AUSSIE muscle. Nick you even went to a Holden dealer to check out the new ss-v
Appreciate 0