09-20-2018, 09:44 AM   #8
Tornado1M
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2cs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgexpress View Post
Hey guys, this is my car. I imported it from Canada a few months back. Trust me, after importing fees, flights, tax, shipping, insurance etc. I would be lucky to break even. If you see the comment thread in the auction you will notice I mentioned why I am selling. Going to miss it but I do have my e46 M3 as a consolation prize. Let me know if you guys have any questions about the car - the dealership I bought it at said the first two owners were the same person but the first owner registered it to his business for tax reasons at some point. So really I am the third owner and sad to see it go so soon.
Good luck with the sale! I hope you get top dollar for it. It's a shame you have to sell it.

I hear you on the multiple owners! I had the same situation where the original buyer leased it first under there business and then decided to buy it as a personal car after the lease.

I would recommend spelling that out in the BAT thread and also providing proof if you can. when I purchased I made sure to get a copy of lease and subsequent purchase so I have all the paperwork in the event I need to sell it.

Good luck
Appreciate 0