View Single Post
      09-05-2006, 09:22 PM   #12
BeeEmDubU
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsbimmer
Have you thought about getting one from Delsa Motorsports??? On e-bay...I just got one the color is right on and the fitment looks exact!!! I spoke with alex and he said they had a problem with the first 50 ,but everythings worked out...paid $ 196.00 shipped and painted...got it 4 days after i ordered it...its says it a replica, but it has the OEM BMW stamp underneath and the part number??? Could it be a real one??? Anyway i'll be doing the install this week...i'll post pics when its done....sorry didn't mean to jack the thread...
don't get it from delsa motorsports. worst ebay experience ever. i had to resolve the dispute through paypal. no communication at all from seller. they claimed that it was due to "internet problems" when they replied to e-mails from my other e-mail addresses promptly. took me over 1 month to get it from the time i paid. after i received it, there were two scrapes on the edges of the spoiler. i e-mailed them again, and as expected, i didn't receive a reply. unless you want a major headache, stay away from that horrible seller.
Appreciate 0