Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 e90 328i Msport

Garage List
2010 328i LCI E90  [10.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeEmDubU
don't get it from delsa motorsports. worst ebay experience ever. i had to resolve the dispute through paypal. no communication at all from seller. they claimed that it was due to "internet problems" when they replied to e-mails from my other e-mail addresses promptly. took me over 1 month to get it from the time i paid. after i received it, there were two scrapes on the edges of the spoiler. i e-mailed them again, and as expected, i didn't receive a reply. unless you want a major headache, stay away from that horrible seller.
If you read my post you would see i recieved the part 4 days after i ordered it from delsa motorsports...and i know it says replica in the add, but didn't someone else on the forum say they got a real OEM one instead of the replica...heres some pics of the bmw stamp on the bottom of the spoiler...if its a replica then its looks good and the fitment is just like the OEM one.......Heres the post i was talking about...(((well, finally spoke to alex this morning...he informed me that the reason being this long was that they ran out of oem reps..instead they got a shipment of oem ones from the dealer this past weekend and mine was painted on monday..should be ready for shipment on friday..some may call me gullible but i just want my damn'd spoiler..im just a boy, living in this world, tryin to get some mods for beemy)))....So..maybe i got one of the OEM ones

Last edited by katsbimmer; 09-06-2006 at 03:07 PM..
Appreciate 0