Canada
Rep
Drives: Lucy.

Garage List
2015 F80 M3  [10.00]
2013 MB E350 Wagon  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by @dmk08

Yeah I have a harder time believing the E92 #s than the F82 lol. Those are like boosted E92 #s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
yeah the traps and quarter mile times are very fast

it is clear that the m4 is the much more powerful car. worse launch and 0-60 but it makes up a lot of speed by the quarter mile. that's why I want to see the 0-100. its still traction limited, but less so and reflects the real world power very well IMO

excellent results though. I cant freaking wait to get mine, even though its manual and will be slower in things like the quarter mile, but not in gear acceleration which is what matters to me.
well, he does state the E9X is a "full bolt on". Based on earlier posts, my guess is it is modded (possibly tuned?) so that will give the E9x some extra power. I would think that is why he compares the F8X as being good for 'pure stock'.

OP, can you advise what the mods are on the E9x (or point to a thread where you have summarized them?)

EDIT: why don't I just read his damn signature? Sorry.

He says this:

Quote:
Mods: Black Hood Vents, Black Grilles, Black Side Grilles, Lux H8 v. 4.0, CF Mirrors, CF Spoiler, Black ///M Emblem, Evolve Tune, Dinan CF Intake, Dinan Pulley, Akrapovic GT4
So, yeah, that should be faster. Put another way, this compare is suggesting his modded E9X (which has a tune, a new intake and exhaust) and the stock F8X are pretty damn close.
Appreciate 0