Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayda View Post
I have had my car one month already! I have basically only driven it in city driving and short highway drives, all in normal mode. I finally got out this weekend and played with sport and sport plus mode. I no longer like normal mode, but prefer sport mode. My car has adaptive m suspension (and DCT). Does the suspension and driving modes work together? Any reason not to drive in sport mode all the time? Thanks.

PS- I drove top down in 70 degrees with the heat on and a jacket and scarf, thats winter in SC! Windscreen is on my list for Santa for sure. This car really makes me understand the term driver's car........I go out of my way to extend a drive!
I drove my Z4 3.5i in sport mode most of the time after asking my SA about it. He told me it is not a problem at all. As to suspension etc. that all depends on your options you have on the car. I no longer have the manual of course, I would consult with your SA or your manual. Perhaps other members here will clarify this question for you (I am sure they will).

As for the wind screen. I did not like the BMW mesh screen it got dirty quite often. I changed it for the clear glass screen like in the picture below. I am sure it will make a very nice Christmas gift to yourself

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 06-12-2012 at 03:29 PM..
Appreciate 0