2020 X7  [0.00]
2019 X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcg8r View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjs83 View Post
Quote:

Like the other's said, that's not a super great deal.

If it's on an ordered car and they can guarantee you a production allocation for 2020 then that's an ok deal and you should probably go for it before that allocation is gone.
I have a 2020 ordered which is supposed to be coming this week. Right now I'm at about 9% off MSRP of around $92k. It's a bench on a loaded 40i msport which is hard to find on the lot.

I also have the identical car on order at another store (long story, happened by accident) but it's not assembled yet, maybe 2 weeks behind. How much leverage do you guys think I have at the first store if I'm willing to wait for the second one and walk away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjs83 View Post
Quote:

Like the other's said, that's not a super great deal.

If it's on an ordered car and they can guarantee you a production allocation for 2020 then that's an ok deal and you should probably go for it before that allocation is gone.
I have a 2020 ordered which is supposed to be coming this week. Right now I'm at about 9% off MSRP of around $92k. It's a bench on a loaded 40i msport which is hard to find on the lot.

I also have the identical car on order at another store (long story, happened by accident) but it's not assembled yet, maybe 2 weeks behind. How much leverage do you guys think I have at the first store if I'm willing to wait for the second one and walk away.
Looks like my 2020 allocation fell through. PM your build if you don't mind maybe I can grab whichever one you don't order! If not I'll just wait for the 2021s later in the year and hopefully they will have some more incentives.
For some reason I can't seem to attach to the PM. Feel free to reply. By PM if interested. Keep in mind the car is coming to Long Island.
Attached Images

2019 BMW X5 xdrive40i Mineral White
Appreciate 0