United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5, 2020 X7

Garage List
2020 X7  [0.00]
2019 X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan335 View Post
Here are two photos to help visualize. The infant seat base can only attach with Isofix anchors. As you can see, these anchors are set in about 6 inches from the edge of the seat. The remaining room left on the bench is insufficient for the two convertible seats, which you can see end up hanging pretty far off the other edge of the other side of the bench.
Based on the photos it looks like your convertible seats have very large bases. I'm not familiar with that particular model but that is how it appears in the photos. I'm sure there are plenty of other car seats on the market that will fit as you can see from many user's and experience and photos on the forum. If this is the car you really want I'm sure you can change out the car seats and make it work with a little bit of experimentation. Amazon prime with free returns.

That being said, and I have said it before, my personal opinion is that if you have three kids including one in an infant seat you should lease a minivan for three years and then come back and get the big truck. My youngest just turned three and we just turned in our Sienna. I think there are a lot of things I will miss about the Sienna when the X7 comes.

Three kids, two grandparents, two strollers and a full Costco trip just can't be done in anything but a minivan.
2019 BMW X5 xdrive40i Mineral White
Appreciate 0