View Single Post
      04-01-2008, 09:08 PM   #10
Jack28
HUSTLER
Rep
Drives: E46 M3-E92 M3

I dont really know how much value it will have later but I think It will have some value
over M3's that dont have Extended Leather!

Extended Leather Is Worth it Depending on what color interior you are going with!
If your going with Fox Red, Extended Leather is Very Much Worth it as it Makes the Interior
Come to Life and It looks really really Good! It also makes the Interior Seem Larger In a way!
I have seen Fox Red in person with and Without the Extended Leather!
If you are going with Fox Red, For Sure go with Extended Leather!
I love the Extended Leather in Fox Red and thats what Im going with especially Seeing it in person.
It really Makes a Big Difference.
I have Also seen the Black Extended Leather and It really Doesnt make that Big
of a Difference untill you Look for it. But with the Red, Its a Must have for me!
If your going with Silver Interior and want the Extended, Its hard to See it as the
Plastic is the Same color...... So it depends on the Color if you want to go with Extended
Leather IMHO! So if your going with Black or Silver, Save your Money! Thats what I would do!
But with Red, Go for it!

E92 M3 ZCP- AW/FR w/Extended Leather) Packages: ZCP, 6MT, Fully Loaded
E46 M3 - AW/IR 6 Spd, Fully Loaded. 19'' BBS LM DBK, V-CSL C/F Bmpr, Botld, Diff, V-CSL Custum IR-CF Center Counsel, V-GTR Hood, Dixis Ti 76mm, Meisterschaft Ti Sec. 1&2, EvoSport Headers, CAI, D/A Chip, tck d/a, Alcantera Headliner with Imola Red Sttitching....
Appreciate 0