01-23-2010, 02:16 PM   #10
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8amg View Post
Plus, your e92 m3 sticks out like a sore thumb from the black/white theme you have man! As hot as it looks, its a total target for east side cops who have nothing to do.
Haha, it was a while ago when I got pulled over with our 2000 Toyota Camera completely stock. And the 2nd time was when I spun at a 360 degree and fell into a ditch with 3 broken ribs. The police gave me a ticket for it as well. I didnt hit any other cars or injury anyone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumper206 View Post
Really??!?!
So you really think that they gave you ticket for being asian?
That would be racial profiling. You shoulda took down their badge number and reported them. What did they actually cite you for??
I kw, b/c I was been told I was an Asian and that's why I got pulled over and ticket.

One night around 7PM, I was drving the family's 2000 Toyota Camera on the I-90 freeway heading home. The speed limit is 60mph and I was driving 65mph. All cars that are around me were way faster than I did. Most them were going over than 70mph at least. Then suddenly, I got pulled over by this white cop. He said I was going over 5mph, then I told him everyone else are going even fast than I do and why not them. The white cop said, "It's b/c you are the slowest car, which it's easier for me to catch you. Also it's b/c you are the only ASIAN". I was like WHAT?? Excause!!! And then he said, "You heard me." I got so piss, then I went off on him and started to cursed at him. Then the white cop threaten me to stop or he will put me in jail for 24~48hrs and pound my car. I asked for his badge numbers, which he doesn't care at all and told me that he will see at the court. I tried to fight for it and went with talk with our family lawer. There isn't much he can do, b/c I have no approval of what the police said to me.

The 2nd times was on my way home after snowboarding at Stevens Pass. I went on an ice and car spun in 360. I fell into ditch and crashed the whole car with 3 other of my friends. No one was injury but me (3 broken ribs). Everyone else were just scratched and some small burns. My whole body was numb and I didnt realize that I had 3 broken ribs. I was still running around and make sure everybody were okay. Then the police came and was inspecting me with the whole situation. All the cars behind me (witness) told the police that I wasn't speedy or doing anything stupid. They all saw me ran over an ice and fell into the ditch. The police didnt take it and took me aside. He gave me a ticket for reckless drving, he said "I think you did it in purposely, b/c all you ASIAN does the same thing". Later I discovered it with my lawer and UW professor, its b/c white cops think we Asian are so greedy in money. And always trying to get into some kind of car accidents for insurance money. That was exactly what I have been told from my UW professors

Last edited by Johnny Lin; 01-23-2010 at 02:41 PM..
Appreciate 0