Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinfrost View Post
I'm 25 and live above the Whole Foods on Westlake. You might have seen my Silverstone Coupe around. The cops give me dirty stares every time I pull out of the garage. They love to sit in that Starbucks for hours.

I've actually been pretty lucky with SPD so far. Only one small encounter in the M. I pulled onto 520 going pretty quick. A cop drove right up on my bumper (probably 2-3 feet behind me going 70 mph). I slowed down and pulled into the right lane. When he drove up next to me he turned on some side light on the car and put it right in my face (still going 60 or so) then sped off.

East side police on the other hand are rediculous douchebags. It seems like they have nothing better to do than direct traffic 8 hours a day.
Hey what's up neighbor? I have not seen your car around yet, but I get coffee pretty much every day at that Starbucks before heading to work, so you might catch a glimpse of me there.

I think SPD is fine. It's just this one car that decided to follow me a bit, not a big deal. I'm a resident at Harborview so I see them day in and day out.