Paultattoo
Paul Tattoo
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 760Lifan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WunderbarBimmer View Post
Good news! I just got the call that it's at the dealer! Picking up tomorrow. It's going to be a great weekend!
Congrats! You will LOVE it!

It took me a week now to basically set everything up and I'm pretty sure there are many features I haven't even touched yet...
Hey 760, I've been waiting for your review.

The car is pretty awesome. I'm two weeks in and still finding/looking for things! Apple car play is driving me nuts. The map doesn't fully load and making and ending calls is a bit of a pain but I'm sure it's just me.

Mine has forgotten me a few times. Thought I was the guest driver and I had to search out the settings to let it (and the seats and steering wheel) know it was me.

Here's a funny observation, with us both coming from Q7's, did you get the muscle memory blues? The window buttons are about an inch higher. I've been rolling down the back windows when I mean to roll down the front! 😂

The clock on the screen is in the top corner but I keep looking at the bottom first. Same with the speedo screen, clock is on the other side. At least it's not next to the temperature in the same font...
Received on 12/28/2023: 2024 X7 XDrive 40i Obsidian Black, Coffee Vernasca Leather, M SPORT, EXECUTIVE, DYNAMIC, ASSISTANCE PRO PKG, LUX SEATING, COLD WEATHER, PARK ASSIST, Ambient Air, Shadowline Trim,
Harman Kardon, Trailer Hitch.
Appreciate 0