07-03-2020, 10:36 AM   #2140
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Ditto here. I have losing money in the market by using my own logic and common sense down to a science! I have read an entire stack of books on trading based on things like graph shapes, and can't see any logical reason for the stock price of a company making plastic dog poop to move seemingly irrationally like they do. Reading what non-institutional investors are looking for and why they think that way has been more informative than that entire pile of books to me.

Like I wrote, I'm playing with money that I already consider lost in the market, so I can afford to lose it with no regrets.

In case anyone cares, these are my new holdings this past week from discussions in this thread:

AIKI 6/29/2020 @ $0.88
DLPN 6/29/2020 @ $0.8914
TORC 6/29/2020 @ $2.20
XSPA 6/30/2020 @ $4.29

I'm in it purely for the sport, not gambling away my next mortgage payment or retirement account.....
I think that the first 3 you listed will be a pleasant surprise within the next 2-3 weeks. Xspa..is a longer term hold for me. I have read all of the rumors...seen the job postings in different cities by them, and I know what they are trying to accomplish. But it's something that will take awhile.

Plus the CEO is smart...and he has a reputation to keep. All of that and more is why I feel like they are a good long term investment. All it would take is a PR announcing they have signed contracts with 2-3 other airports...and it will be fun to watch.