07-06-2020, 04:54 PM   #5
OG///M
Always +10MPH
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
...and with every subsequent iteration you find people who are unhappy with the newest car. It happens every single time. Some people/enthusiasts felt like BMW lost their way with the dawn of the E46, and some others the E9X or F8X. Sure, the most vocal minority are the loudest, but there's a large segment of the silent population who still have voices with regards to the G8X....

....and for those people/enthusiasts, their opinions matters just as much (...or just as little) as mine or yours. People will buy it and they will enjoy it.
I'll have to agree with other members about the argument that this happens every generation. There were complaints but nothing like this especially aesthetic wise. But hey if you say you've seen the same level of hatred before I'll believe you.

And it's OK that you like this design and other people don't. Personally I won't own a car, no matter how good the performance is, unless I like how it looks.

So we'll not buy it. If you like it, you can buy it and still thoroughly enjoy it. No need to convince others that they'll like it "eventually" by using the "it happens every time" argument.
Appreciate 6
eman45171724.50
Miko M6653.50
Pinkoboe226.50
Jockey3451.00