View Single Post
      01-05-2015, 03:52 AM   #1
Rat3d ///M
997.1TT
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo

My "collection" (bad pics)

I apologize in advance for the poor image quality. I don't have a Macro lens for the DSLR, so didn't bother bringing it out. These are just crappy HTC One cell phone pics.

I see a few of these "let me show off my watches" threads in this section, so thought I would play too. Here is my small "collection". I am looking at adding to it in the near future, it's been a while since I have treated myself to a new watch, and I still have two empty spaces in my watch case before I need an excuse to buy them a new home and work on filling that one

Citizen Eco-Drive (this watch probably get's the most wear at work, as it is my oldest, and I am not afraid to beat it up if needed):

Bulova Precisionist (it's a little big and bulky for my taste, but nice nonetheless. This is my second most worn watch at work, and I split it's wear about 50/50 between off time and work):

Omega Speedmaster Professional 3570.50 (hesalite crystal, solid caseback, most authentic version to the original moonwatch. This was my most recent purchase and typically gets worn only when off work, though I do wear it to work once a week or so if I know I won't be doing anything where it can get banged up. The crystal scratches easy so you have to be careful when wearing a watch with a hesalite crystal):

Rolex Explorer II (black dial version, "P series", circa 2000. 2nd favorite next to the Speedmaster. Unfortunately this doesn't get worn much anymore (maybe once every couple weeks):

That's my "collection". Again, sorry for the poor image quality. I really need a Macro lens.
Appreciate 0