06-29-2020, 09:13 AM   #20
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Shit, you're right. I noticed it but it didn't register for some reason. I'll blame lack of caffeine. This must be fixed stat!

I won't lie, I keep my body hair, including pits, trimmed. I found knocking down the hair in the pits reduces sweat stains and keeps BO down. Clippers to keep body hair manicured I'm good with. Actually shaving......pass.

I went to school with and worked with a guy named Rick. Rick was a cool lad in school, we always got along well together. After graduation, Rick decided to become a body builder. Rick later began shaving his legs, wearing daisy duke cut off shorts so people could see his defined legs and got a "bio-hazard" tattoo (not the band but because he likes biohazard supplements.) Rick is now a police officer whose wife left him for seeking fellatio from crack whores. I think Rick's life story is what created a negative stigma in my subconscious which made me not want to go to the gym for all these years.
LOL.....Same here. I'm not shaving...but I keep everything trimmed!

Rick sounds like a douche. Bodybuilding is fun and all...but still a small part of my life!