Hoops
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 xDrive35d M Sport

Garage List
E92 335i Coupe - Exhaust, Bumpers/Side Skirts & Tyres

Just sold my 335i and have the following for sale if anyone is interested;

Full standard/stock exhaust system inc cats etc - in perfect condition having only covered 3,500 miles before being replaced with an aftermarket system that got sold with car yesterday - would be ideal as a spare, replacement cats or for a damaged system.

Front, Rear (inc parking sensor holes) and Side Skirts - from a SILVER, 335i SE model (not M Sport) - in perfect condition - ideal replacement if you have damaged parts, they can obviously be resprayed if your car is not silver.

Bridgestone Run Flats x2 - these are 2 FRONT tyres that covered very little milage before being changed for non run flats - they are both the expensive and hard to get hold of Bridgestone Potenza's 225/35/19's with 6mm tread so almost brand new.

Ive no idea what i want for these items - i just want to clear my garage - so make me an offer either for individual items or a job lot - willing to take reasonable and sensible offers.

Call me on 07970 805144 or email me at stevehooper@ntlworld.com

Many thanks

Steve