View Single Post
      04-28-2024, 12:31 PM   #35
cotmfk
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
So disgusting, they need to blow up this @#$ Leafs organization. In a must-win game, playing like crap and so disinterested. PATHETIC.

Go Oilers / Canucks / Jets, Leafs are done barring a freaking miracle in the 3rd, or like somebody said, if the plane carrying the Bruins crashes.
I thought they were going to blow it up two seasons ago, they didn't. They fired the GM after making the 2R last year, but not the coach... odd take, IMO. Worst thing is that coach is about to start on his 2 year extension this summer. I would bet he doesn't coach a game of that extension for the Leafs.

They've tried all sorts of tweaks with that roster. Nothing has seemingly helped. I do think they have some really good talent on the roster, and it's sad, in a way, that it's all wasted and they don't advance. So, in the end, I do think it's time to blow it up. Move one, try again, and see what happens.

My respect for Nylander did go up a bit while also lowering for Marner because of this clip:

https://x.com/PuckReportNHL/status/1784403929029132376

Maybe Marner is "the" problem? Sometimes getting rid of a player that's a locker room drain is all that is needed.