Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 335i Black on Black

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
Really? So you stalking me so you can negatively reply to my posts isn't a bad thing? Its getting a little weird that I keep seeing YOU responding to my posts negatively. This is at least the 4th or 5th post of mine you have replied to trying to be an ass in the last couple days. In fact, looking at your posts almost all of them are negative, why are you such an ass to people you don't know?

By the way, smart guy, iPod touches run all the same apps as an iPhone so how is that stupid advice? You can pick up an iPod touch for a whole lot less than an iPhone and you dont need a phone contract.

And one more thing, this is the UNIVERSAL off topic area for all of Bimmer post. Not just e90post members post here. Know your shit before you try to be an asshole or you end up looking like a dumb ass. In fact, its people like YOU who give e90 drivers a bad name. Quit being butt hurt that I corrected some gramatical mistakes you made, get over yourself. What are you like 12?
This thread just got better!