08-24-2016, 12:09 PM   #15
Mexecutioner
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 xDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxgt3 View Post
I don't have any pictures since I left the dealership at 10PM and I'm taking it to get detailed right now, but I will post some once I get it back. I'm extremely happy with the Donington Grey/Mugello Red combo. It drives so well, the tech is amazing. The 2016 Cayenne loaner I have right now seems like it's from last century compared to the X5M.

I'm happy to report that the iDrive 5.0 does have touch screen, contrary to some reports that have said it's only for the 7 series. I've played with it a little, and I love it.

The only issue I've had so far is trying to connect to the ConnectedDrive store, it says there's an error and to try again later. Anyone run into that problem? I have a bunch of apps preinstalled, and it looks like it's connecting to the internet just fine (Yelp etc work), but I can't get to the store to install Pandora and Spotify.
I remember on my F15 the Connected Drive store didn't work right away as the SA needed to do some sort of activation. Once it was activated it worked right away but it took a couple hours to kick in. May want to check with him/her if they did. I suggest you also check if your SOS button works, so if you ever need to use it, it is already tested.
Appreciate 0