SweEngineer
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: EV6 GT-line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortexiphan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc3 View Post
Good luck. Your money. I'd rather drive a Kia or Hyundai than that !!
What a troll-y comment. Even if I hated the design, the design is not the only reason I buy a car, I'd still buy this for the tech, performance, and the way it would drive. This car will be 750+ HP and it will most probably the best driving SUV to buy. Design isn't everything, being stuck in toxic hate for something regarding the design and ignoring everything else, isn't normal. I mean, if you only care about design, why BMW anyway? They're never been the prettiest cars in the world.
Design is where it starts, let me elaborate.
Back in the 90's when I was a kid, BMW had some really beautiful cars on the road like the e34 and the e39. These two cars made me a die hard BMW fan. I loved the way they looked and they made me dream of the day when I would own a BMW. I had posters of these cars in my room and it wasn't because they were engineered especially well, it was all about the design. A well built car is not what comes to mind when you feel passionate about cars. Toyota have best built cars in the world and they will last for a lifetime, nothing you can say about a bimmer, that doesn't make us enthusiastic about toyota, does it?
I feel sad for kids who will grow up to recent BMW design.
Appreciate 5
stein_325i25116.50
KoenG1428.50
Jockey3457.00
Tacoma944.50
Teutonic2709.00