View Single Post
      01-15-2021, 12:35 PM   #1
jordanm3195
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: bmw 228xi

Alpina xb7 vs Range Rover v8

Hi guys. Stuck in a dilemma right now.
Currently have a 2020 g wagon which is being bought back due to it being a lemon.. loved the truck but it’s a bit too uncomfortable, annoying with the gas mileage and not that spacious.
Exploring the options of an alpina xb7 and a Range Rover full size v8..

Where I’m at -

Alpina pros: more rare then Range Rover, has better options, more reliable, quicker and has a better overall brand behind it reliability wise

Range Rover pros: has the status, looks great and is a classic design, luxury, great off roading (which I don’t do), about 20k less than alpina..

Cons for alpina: unknown value after a few years, is the design a classic? How will it age? Is there a new x7 design coming soon? Does it have a status to it? I know the b7 has a good name but does it turn heads like a range or g wagon?

Cons for range : new design coming in 2022, don’t want to be stuck with an old model, reliability isn’t the best, infotainment is horrible.. owned a rr sport last year and the screens barely work, everyone in LA has a Range Rover.. far too common

I’m just seeking some additional input or assistance making my decision. Anything helps

Thanks
Appreciate 0