View Single Post
      01-15-2021, 05:55 PM   #14
MystroX5
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 M50i/ 911

I think you need to focus more on driving dynamics and overall personality of the vehicle. BMW is in their own league with the X7 IMO. The X7 is brand new platform just released in 2019. Its as new/fresh as it gets so it’s not like your gonna see 7 year old models on the secondary market anytime soon like RR and every other brand. That said:
Standing out in a sea of vapid Instagram types is a game better left not thinking about. You be you and those that matter will notice you. If you want to play that game then you are gonna need more money and start with a Urus or Cullinan. Then you will need to customize those as oem/stock won’t cut it in the “I’m compensating for something” crowd. ALPINA is a boutique tuner stealth brand the masses won’t know anything about so the “street prestige” won’t be there.
If you want the best damn driving dynamics in a luxury/muscle full size SUV, get a X7M50i/XB9. You will stand out as a educated enthusiast. Many of us here own multiple brands so you can be sure we didn’t “have” to buy a X7 if we didn’t think it wasnt the best at what it does.

Last edited by MystroX5; 01-15-2021 at 06:06 PM..
Appreciate 2