View Single Post
      01-15-2021, 05:58 PM   #15
Saejin
Captain
Rep
Drives: None

I could care less why someone wants to buy a certain vehicle, but am glad to provide input anytime. At this price point we're all bit over the practicality of the X7 and way into the we just want the damn thing.

So, having been wanting a Porsche Cayman GT4 for a bit I can understand where the OP is coming from.

I will say this...if I saw an XB7 on the road I wouldn't look twice, but I always look twice or a few times and various different RRs. We even shopped for one a few years ago, but the interior styling wasn't for us.

The problem is the OP is in LA and the lifestyle there sometimes revolves around the car you drive...not saying this applies to the OP. I assume he wants three rows as well...not too familiar with RR and how many rows it has.

I'd go M50i, take the savings and find a custom shop in LA to make it every bit of unique and fast and loud. Loud being the key...it will get you more attention than the looks. There are options to lower the ride height as well and keep the air suspension controls...you can wrap it if you're into that...request one of the special colors for BMW I believe (most RRs I see are plain black)...get the 22's of course or opt for custom forged wheels...body kits that look better the XB7...etc

Last edited by Saejin; 01-15-2021 at 06:03 PM..
Appreciate 0