View Single Post
      01-16-2021, 01:58 PM   #22
jordanm3195
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: bmw 228xi

I didn’t put what I do for a living or what my job detail entails.
Certain jobs or careers require a car for clients, for photos or even for “status” like a user commented above.. especially in LA. I love all the assumptions but I don’t want the kardashians and am not getting a car to turn heads as a sole purpose...

My questions regarding value and a new model coming out weren’t really answered and are my biggest concern.

I like the alpina design (with all the added stuff vs the m50i).. the m50i doesn’t do it for me. Coming from a g wagon and range it is nice to have a exclusive model that has some sort of prestige or added value. I don’t see anything wrong with that..

Anyways, I just don’t want to have a problem selling this car in 2-3 years. Do alpina depreciate a large amount right away like range rovers do?

I drove the alpina and it drives amazing. Duper smooth and almost floats like a Bentley or rolls does on the air suspension (comfort plus)

In terms of range rovers... they don’t stick out in LA anyways.. maybe in the Midwest or northeast where you guys are from?
.. thanks
Appreciate 1