11-04-2016, 12:19 PM   #2
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 black-n-blue 718 Cayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxMatt94 View Post
Hey guys, i have a 228i M sport with a straight through exhaust system from the downpipe, it sounds amazing. Now i dont know my intentions with the car but im looking to modify it and get it around the 300BHP mark. has anyone got a 228i pushing out 300+ BHp and if so, what would you recommend first? I have the exhaust system and a K&N intake but thats it! I cant decide whether i want to spend my money on cosmetics or performance!
Considering the N20 produces 240+hp stock, a simple Stage 2 upgrade (piggyback/ECU flash tune, catless DP, intake) should get you there easy.

There are a number of N20 owners who have their cars producing M235i levels of power and torque with simple bolt-on additions. But be warned: the N20 has reliability weaknesses above a certain HP.

Do a search for "Stage 2" in this subforum. You should have no problem figuring out what's needed.

(By the way: Sorry about the Wanderers. Hell of a falloff to have to endure ... )
Appreciate 0