Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i coupe Black AUTO

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick@cunninghamBMW View Post
I'm having a hard time reading your post. There is an issue with the high pressure pumps, but they must be diagnosed through the dealer. Upon proper diag they will put in an order for a high pressure pump. As we all know, they are on backorder. So the waiting game begins...I doubt your dealer "dosn't want to fix it", it sounds like they cannot dublicate a problem you are experiancing. You may or may not be experiancing an issue that is fuel pump related. Until the dealer can verify your concern, they cannot replace a part.
dude Dealership and i fighting for the fuel pump issue.. Of course they cant dublicate the problem, they cant replace it.. DUde one time i came in the Service dept. i told one of the SA about my issue. i drove about 90 mph to passing someone car on the hwy the tech does not want to go up. They said sorry we can only do 65 mph.. no more than 65 mph we cant do it.. Oh wow, come on.. i have see saleman allow potential driver hit 90 n above. ... I guess u guys use that excuse to get out of the problem.. I forgot to mention about my plastic rail on bottom of the driver side is broken 3 TIME already. This is 4th time coming down to service dept to replace brand new one.. I swear Lemon law will take affect pretty soon. I do aware the lemon law rul.. dude im not happy at all.. quality is not good anymore.. . But i do liek the preformance of it.. OMG BMW is slipping down on quality work.. Where do u guys have the factory at?? CHINA ?? =) jk.. I do apploized for the my grammar..
Appreciate 0