View Single Post
      06-02-2020, 09:57 PM   #1
JayPichardo
BMW Client Advisor
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
2021 X7 updates are here (list of changes)

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
The following equipment has all been made standard:

Heated Front Seats, Armrests, and Steering Wheel
48-Volt mild-hybrid system on the X7 xDrive40i
Remote Engine Start (1CR) on the X7 xDrive40i
Apple CarPlay Compatibility has changed from a 1 year subscritpion to a lifetime offer
Android Auto Compatibility is now available, and will also be offered as lifetime.
Satellite Radio has been enhanced to include SiriusXM with 360L.

Equipment Enhancements:

SA322 - Comfort Access 2.0 has been enhanced to stop from unlocking and locking as the key holder walks around the rear of the vehicle.

SA4A2 – Glass Controls no longer include the radio volume knob in crystal when ordered.

SA655 - Satellite Radio has been enhanced with SiriusXM with 360L.
Package Changes:

As 4HB was made standard, Cold Weather Package (ZCW) includes Heated Front and Rear Seats (4HA), and 5-Zone Climate Control (4NN).

As 1CR was made standard, Premium Package (ZPP) for the X7 xDrive40i includes Soft-close doors (323), rear window shades (417), Gesture Control (6U8), Head-Up Display (610), and Harman/Kardon (688).

Optional Equipment Changes:

M Sport Brakes with Black Calipers (3M3) will now be available as an alternative to the M Sport Brakes with Blue Calipers (2NH).

Ventilated Seats (453) were released in MY20 as a single option due to capacity restraints on several upholstery variants. In MY21, this will no longer be offered as a single option.

Extended Shadowline (7M9) has been repriced at $300 to align with the cross platform pricing of the option.

Glass Controls (4A2) will no longer be available as a single option, but will remain a part of the Executive Package (ZPX).

Head-Up Display (610) and Harman Kardon surround sound (688) will no longer be offered as single options, but will remain a part of the Premium and Executive packages.

Ambient Air (4NM) will no longer be offered.

Offroad Package (ZOR) will no longer be offered.

Night Vision (6UK) will no longer be offered.

Rear Seat Entertainment (6FH) will no longer be offered.

Bowers and Wilkins (6F1) will no longer be offered on the X7 xDrive40i.

Leather Dashboard (4M5) will no longer be offered on the X7 xDrive40i.

Fineline Cross Black trim with Aluminum inserts (XET) and Black Metallic Ash trim (4KP) will no longer be offered.

Vermont Bronze (C1Z) will no longer be offered.

All Full Merino Leather Upholsteries (ZBxx) and Black Vernasca Leather with Brown Stitching (MAH9) will no longer be offered.

Top M Client Advisor in New England.
Appreciate 7
iconoclast7257.50
xraymd306.50
Niko ZV118.00
Heimdall136.50
MomoM3981.00
MystroX56246.00