Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
2006 330i Sedan  [0.00]
2003 GSX-R 600  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben1364
BMW is going to lose me as a customer after 16 Bimmers and Beemers if they continue to add more and more gee whiz "features" that do nothing to improve performance. Infinity is looking better and better for my next cage.

BTW, I saw a brand new Civic today and had to do a double take. It looks like an E 90 from the side and rear and in "normal" driving situations is probably a better choice at many fewer dollars. I guess I should lookd for an un-modified E30 M3 or a Grinnall Scorpion 111 to play with and buy something else for the daily driver next time around.

I agree with 3aficionado. If you dont like the gadgets, thats fine, dont use them. If the gadgets make you not like the car more than your love of its performance, then buy something else. Technology is progressing and so is its influence on cars.

Whether you like it or not, its going to happen. My dad hated all of nav system for the longest times, but it was mostly because he was confused by them. The he saw how easy it was to use mine and currenly has one in his Touareg, aftermarket.

SG | Beige Dakota | Poplar || iDrive w/MP3 | PP | SP | CWP | PDC | Comfort | Shades || 40% Tint
| Black Line Tail Lights | Hardwired V1
Appreciate 0