View Single Post
      02-26-2017, 01:31 PM   #1
colnago1331
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i xDrive

***PRICE CHANGE - SHIPPING INCLUDED*** Thule Roof Rack System for BMW 3 Series Sedans

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 400.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Up for sale is a Thule roof rack system for BMW 3 Series sedans. This rack was on my 2013 328i (F30) sedan, but I know that it will also work with previous generation 3 series sedans (E9x). It may work with other BMWs as well; to check go to https://www.thule.com/en-us/us/roof-rack and put in your car’s information.

It’s a fantastic roof rack system; I’m only switching because I’m moving to a hitch-mounted carrier so I can switch the rack between my car and my wife’s SUV more easily. The roof rack package I’m offering includes the following:

*Thule 58” square load bars (these are longer than required but, obviously, still work);
*Thule Podium Foot Pack 460;
*Thule Fit Kit 3028;
*Thule Peloton Fork-Mount Bicycle Attachment (capable of carrying bikes with disc brakes) with extra rear tire strap;
*Thule Ski Rack (model number unknown);
*Thule Fairing (870xt I believe);
*Four (4) Thule cylinder locks with 2 keys + 1 installation/removal key; and
*All nuts, bolts, etc. needed to install the rack and the attachments.

Right now, I have the four locks scattered throughout the system - 2 in the feet, 1 in the bike rack, and 1 in the ski rack. They can be moved and put wherever you want them, though.

I have no idea what the total cost of this is new. I know that the load bars, foot pack and fit kit would set you back around $420 without locks.

Asking $400 including shipping. I'm in Central Ohio and willing to travel up to an hour or so in any direction to deliver.

A complete batch of pictures (14+) can be found here: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...M4SUsyUHdWbXJB

Last edited by colnago1331; 03-28-2017 at 06:34 PM..
Appreciate 0