View Single Post
      04-20-2017, 09:10 AM   #1
TouringPleb
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: SRB 440i GC

Racist prick gets owned!

So I'm down the gym and one of the steroid boys (and I know this because I've heard him talk about it openly) is doing chest press with a couple of 30kgs dumbbells. He's screaming and shouting like he's being fisted for the first time or something like that, included lots of use of the f-word and c-word. Really bad form, arms are wobbling, weight is far too much for him, and after 6 bad reps he throws the dumbbells down where they bounce across the floor.

After the third or fourth set, he throws down the dumbbells and one of them bounces across the floor and very, very nearly hits a petit Polish girl working out with her boyfriend. So the boyfriend (also Polish) says to the guy in perfect but heavily accented English "excuse me, please can you be careful, you nearly hit my girlfriend and please, we can all hear you shouting and swearing, can you be quieter?"

So this cock gets up, puffs up his chest (and he had on one of those lovely 'muscle' vests which show his nipples off) and replies "Fuck off you Polish cunt, if yous was lifting heavy like me bro, yous would be making some noise innit, now fuck off back to yous 20s innit, and let us boys do some proper lifting innit. Yous Polish cunts don't tell me what I can do in my gym, now fuck off!"

Silence in the gym. Probably about 10 people are now watching this. I thought the Polish guy was going to flatten the cock. Instead he walked over to the rack, picked up the 50kgs dumbbells, and proceeded to bang out 12 perfect reps, no screaming or shouting, just the gentle sound of him exhaling as he pressed. Then he carefully lowered the weights, placed them back on the rack and just said "see? Quietly!"

At this point the biggest guy in the gym summed it up perfectly with "he just owned you bitch! Who's the cunt now?" Brilliant! Then it gets even better when I went and found the duty manager and explained what happened and what was said. I suggested that a ban was possibly in order, and the manager was great, went and found the Polish couple, asked them what they wanted. They were a bit embarrassed but just wanted him spoken to, and didn't really want him banned. Anyway, the music goes down, the manager asks everyone for a moment of their time, and the manager tells everyone that the behaviour is unacceptable, won't be tolerated and that starting immediately the little prick was banned for a month, and that the Polish couple would get their membership free for that month!

I also had a quiet word with the prick as he was leaving, explained what a racially aggravated public order offence was and that he was very lucky he wasn't being nicked right now!

Let's hope the little prick learns his lesson!

Anyway, this made my day! Love seeing racists being taken down!
Appreciate 26
obert1783.00
F30Andy1787.50
SkyJawa3718.50
MickyD'bo566.00
djcowlin284.50
BnB179.50
Kal1013105.00
allachie91334.00
Ss66346.00
philiper1770.50
rich100874.50