icpee
Enlisted Member
New Zealand
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwfanboy1 View Post
Just to be clear…
This is BMW’s M brand not our M brand. If BMW decided to go different direction so be it. Go buy a Urus or Porsche if we don’t like what BMW has to offer.

This is not the last BMW stand-alone M car. If we don’t like this XM then wait for the next one. Why the hate??? If I don’t like iPhone 14 then I will wait for iPhone 15 or get a Samsung Galaxy. I am not going to go to iPhone forum and start pouring cold water on every thread.

So much hate on every XM threads. Every time a proud owner posted their XM photos here, all the negative comments followed. Most of the haters here had never seen a XM live let alone driven one because not many dealers out there will just let anyone test drive a XM. That’s why my local dealer parked their XM deep inside their showroom so that not just anyone can request a test drive.

Question..
Are we really smarter than BMW who has been making cars for more than 80 years? It just seems like in this forum at least everyone knows more than BMW.

Negative comments are welcome. LOL.
Yep. It gets tiring reading through the same stuff. I thought people would get this out of their system by now. BMW doesn't even pay attention to these enthusiast forums (not like I exepect them to because they're a big company and know what they're doing) so there's really no helping the situation to complain about it here repeatedly.

Unless people want to start a hashtag #restoretheMverse then go for it. But the 100th complaint about the XM is not going to make BMW suddenly scrap it.

You hate it, we get it. Move on.
Appreciate 1