First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Garage List
2017 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Northman View Post
I’m sorry but I don’t think you get it man.
Just go ahead and buy the ”BMW you know” then and be happy about that. If fellow BMW Friends in this forum are happy about their new XM, be happy with your fellow BMW Friends instead of wakening the ugly part of your inside and choose a way to express yourself that make you sound like a grumpy old man.
The future is here and sooner you accept it the happier you will be. Take care now and enjoy your 4 BMW’s
Reputation 0? Did you create an account just to reply? There’s nothing to”get” here. It’s just people expressing opinions. I am happy for any BMW owner who’s excited about their vehicle. And I do buy the BMW I know, which is why I don’t have an XM or G80 sitting in my garage. But you’re missing the point. The future is whatever BMW designers decide it is. Had they stayed more traditional none of us would know the difference. And they have stayed more traditional with their other cars. Which is why I mention the M5. If the future was these outlandish designs then BMW would be making all their cars that way, but they aren’t. The G90 M5 and the 3.0 CSL are more likely the future than the XM. The XM is just an experiment. Do you really think this is the future?
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
orkinos185.50
hufington3119.50