05-13-2023, 08:00 AM   #21
orkinos
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW F93

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Northman View Post
What happened was that I got i little bit disappointed over the tone in some of the threads in this forum, some of the wording from some people is to me totally unacceptable and totally unnecessary.
Expressing opinion is one thing, I’m totally with you on that. But you must admit that some of the posts here is more than that?
And to be honest. Yes the gold rims with that green colour that you shared in your post, it’s not my first choice and I would never have bought the car of that was the only option. But I would NEVER go down on a BMW friend who posts a pic on his XM with gold rims and green colour and say that was the ugliest car I have ever seen. That so disrespectful...
You say that you are disappointed, yet, you do the same thing yourself. You show no respect to other BMW enthusiasts' concerns about the latest design language. If one cannot show a car that BMW manufactured to express their dislike just because someone owns it, then that means you really do not want to hear any negative criticism about that vehicle because you love it. This forum exists only because people express their thoughts and feelings about BMW vehichles and it is one of the few legitimate platforms to do so. People have different preferences. If everybody were to like the same thing, we would have one car in one color and no civilized discussions about its design. No need to be upset and bitter when some people don't like what you do.

2022 BMW F93 Dravit/Shakir
Appreciate 2