View Single Post
      09-04-2018, 02:26 PM   #120
s0211
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 F90 M3 comp

Hello!
I calculated your ideal weight with your current age/height. Also, considering are pretty active, your caloric intake per day should be at 2388kcal

Now, a "healthy" diet that we are taught to promote (whether you do it or not is entirely up to you) actually breaks down to 60% carbs, 30% protein, and 10% lipids.

1432.8kcal or 358.2g of carbs
716.4kcal or 179.1g of protein
238.8 or 26.5g of lipids
Don't count calorie intake, count macro nutrients instead

Some nutrition tips:
  • Substitute starchy carbs with high fiber carbs (whole-grain and oats)
  • Instead of eating meat protein, opt for stuff like quinoa or chia seeds
  • Skip the fat if you're going to eat meat (milk and butter)
  • It doesn't seem like there are veggies in your diet, veggies are a great source of protein and fiber (which keeps you fuller for longer = eat less &it also counts towards your daily carbs intake)
  • Do not DRINK your calories (no juices or smoothies)

As far as your treadmill exercise goes, idk what kinds of exercises you're doing BUT for cutting fat and getting more lean, I always suggest setting your treadmill on the highest incline and walking it at 2-3mph for an hour.
What you're trying to do is keep your heart rate at a pace where your body doesn't need fast burning carbs as energy, so you burn fat aka carb reserves instead. That whole chemical process is so confusing, I'm not going to get into it.
Anyway! I don't need to get into your weight lifting, I'm sure you've read enough on how to weight lift. But do keep in mind that with muscle gain, comes weight gain because muscle weights more than fat.

Good luck! Feel free to message me if you have questions!

Last edited by s0211; 09-04-2018 at 02:34 PM..
Appreciate 0