View Single Post
      09-24-2022, 02:09 PM   #7
MystroX5
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 M50i/ 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch57 View Post
Yep. Before I bought my X7 I did a lot of research so I knew about all the shit they removed. Not only the shit you mentioned but the fact that there is no ventilation/air ducts in the the 3rd row unless you order the "Cold Weather Package". That is just freaking ASININE!!! If an auto manufacturer puts seats in the third row they should be required to put vents back there.

This kind of shit seems to be the German Way of building cars. Call it a luxury vehicle but skip on options that came as a standard option on a freaking Yugo!
This is mainly a BMW move. Porsche has been able to produce fully loaded 911's the past few years. That said you have to pay more and the option list is extensive but you can get them and that is all I care about buying a high end vehicle. BMW seems to be aiming more mid level builds than aiming top tier which makes the brand very blah to me.
As far as the BMW headlight designs, BMW pretty much makes you get the top level headlights or they are crap by design and then BMW goes out of their way to change the day time running lights so the low end lights look compromised even in daylight. This seems like a game VW would play at their price point. Absolutely shameful. Dont get me started with top tier options you still cant get on their "flagship" 7 series suv.

Last edited by MystroX5; 09-24-2022 at 02:16 PM..
Appreciate 0