View Single Post
      10-15-2017, 10:13 AM   #1
Ziyadeth
Rep
Drives: 2014 F30 6 Speed

Power lost after installing VRSF downpipe?

Hey guys.Just have a quick question. I just installed my downpipe yesterday and broke it in and everything. Installation was fine, no problems and all. However, after i broke it in a little, i noticed that i wasn't getting the power i had before i put my downpipes in. How i know? well because i ran a buddy of mine with a C6 ls2 corvette. I was midpipe, dinan sports tuner (race mode), and intake. We ran a 40 roll like we always do and i was always get him by about half a car. We ran again last night and i couldn't even keep up. I ran my body with a scat pack RT, he usually only gets be by about a car after 100, but last night it wasn't even close. So i know im losing power. I checked my dinan sports tuner and i was still runnign on race mode, but it just seems like im not getting the power i used to have. The question is do you think i need to break it in more? i mean i put about 200 miles in before i did all of these runs? Do you think i need to move to JB4 because the dinan tuner is inadequate? Is it the new flow that is messing everything up? I've searched the forums and no one really had anything to stay about it, so i would just like some expertise on this if possible!

P.S. love the downpipes. It sounds wonderful with my midpipes and intake.

Thank you!!
Appreciate 0