View Single Post
      08-15-2021, 02:56 PM   #22
Bele
Rep
Drives: Alpina XB7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiseControl View Post
Hands down one of the best looking here!
Thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIPE_DR View Post
You have the nicest X7 on this forum in my opinion. Most beautiful exterior color combo I've seen. Never understood why some would pay the premium for the typical XB7. I get the performance part but to me the styling was Meh…. until I saw yours with the shadow line trim. The black accents just completely change the entire thing for me. Wow! Congrats! I want that
Yeah i didn't like the chrome too. I was sure if i buy it, i change everything to black. I ordered the black wheels and it wasn't possible to order the black package. I asked my sales man if he can do something, but the answer was no. When i was in Buchloe (Location in Germany where the Alpinas are build) to choice the leather, i asked them if there is a way to get the black package and the answer was again, No. But then a few months later i tried again by emailing them directly and this time they could change my order. So this alpina you see on the pictures is in every way original. I didn't change a single thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNWM3 View Post
Congratulations! Beautiful vehicle. I wish that leather upgrade was available in the US.
Yeah the leather is awesome. But it cost a small car

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEvan1923 View Post
This is the one - I've been dying to see a full shadowline w black rims. Exactly how I'd spec it. Bravo!
For me an alpina has to be in "Alpina Blue" and the black as second color finish it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Blue View Post
Was it a lot of work blacking out all that chrome?
See my other answer. Was a hard time to get it, but than i had to do nothing for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer73 View Post
… I'm not one for the "standard" two-tone leather, but that looks amazing!
We were really unsure for the white. But in real life it looks so great, that we had to go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladberca View Post
Absolutely stunning. Well deserved for that very long waiting period.
I'd put it on the front page, admins
This was a long year of waiting. But the good thing, i got everything you could order. No shortage for me. Was lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x7bmw23 View Post
Looks good on black wheels
thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbonsu View Post
Stunning spec with the lavalina leather too!! Congrats! Enjoy!
Initial i didnt choice the lavalina. But in real life it looked so good, i changed my order.
Appreciate 0