View Single Post
      02-13-2020, 09:31 PM   #468
Paultattoo
Paul Tattoo
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 760Lifan View Post
Well, you can probably use the USB-port next to the front cup-holders under the cover to do the same. I also have a SD-card in my Q7 but I bought a tiny Samsung 256 GB USB-stick for the X7:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...KIKX0DER&psc=1

I like the fact that it's low profile and doesn't stick that far out - considering the location in the BMW.

Technically, you could also go with a SD- to USB-Adapter but that wouldn't look that clean.

But can you download the music and then take the card out?

760Lifan, I have so many questions about how a lot of this stuff works and am hoping that I just do not understand all of it. At this point, some of the features were better in my Q7. And that was two year old tech. I can't wait until you have yours for a week so I can pick your brain. Like do I have to turn on the cruise control to have lane keeping? In the Q it was always on unless I shut it off. In the X7, I have to turn on the cruise and then it, you know, turns on the cruise. So if I want lane keeping on (which I always do) then I have to set the cruise and then tap the brake? That can't be right can it?

Also, I am pretty sure I met all the parameters to use traffic jam assist. Under 40 on a clearly marked road, behind someone. But I have to hold the wheel, or at least squeeze it, every ten seconds or I get the flashing yellow lights.

Hopefully you will have some answers because so far... the car is better than the Q but the tech is way behind.
Received on 12/28/2023: 2024 X7 XDrive 40i Obsidian Black, Coffee Vernasca Leather, M SPORT, EXECUTIVE, DYNAMIC, ASSISTANCE PRO PKG, LUX SEATING, COLD WEATHER, PARK ASSIST, Ambient Air, Shadowline Trim,
Harman Kardon, Trailer Hitch.
Appreciate 0