01-17-2007, 01:42 PM   #9
blam
Canada
Rep
Drives: '05 330ciA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamu
Hi All!

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new soon-to-be fellow 604 e92 owner! I just placed an order for a 2007 335 e92 that is scheduled to be built in Feb 2007 with delivery estimated at late-March/early-April 2007.

Can anyone comment on how "good" BMW is with their estimated delivery dates? That is, are they normally early, late, or pretty accurate with what the dealer says?

Looking forward to meeting you all!
BMW is pretty reliable. It is the weather and the long distance that these vehicles have to come that plays the factor. All BMW's produced in Europe arrive in Halifax, then they are put on a train. During the winter months avalanches, heavy snowfall, etc. can affect the shipping times. Generally speaking the estimated arrival dates are pretty good. It also depends more on the actual production week of your car. It could be beginning of Feb or end of Feb. That is a 3-4week difference. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.